Tuesday 22 May 2012

Travel Plans Tuesday

Oh hooray! I am starting to get very excited as there in now officially less that 6 weeks until we leave!
This weekend we finalized accommodation and purchased some (rather expensive) Eurail passes. How amazing to think that in Europe, you are only a couple of hours away from a completely different country. It is particularly difficult to fathom, since I live in an island country and it would take me well more that 4 hours to get to the next STATE on a train, let alone a new country.

Things on my to do list this week include finalizing my travel packing and 'to do' lists, work out what kind of money needs to be taken over and on which type of card, attend a doctors appointment to see if any vaccinations are needed and the big one; write my school reports

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate every one!