Tuesday 15 May 2012

Travel Plans Tuesday

I got very busy this weekend looking up packing tips for my Europe trip in July, (this may or may not be because I am avoiding the writing of my mid-year reports.) Nearly all the accommodation has been booked now and we are off to buy rail passes on Saturday.

I had a great time clicking through Pinterest for a wealth of information about packing and planning for an overseas trip. There are SO many great resources out there from experienced travelers. I love this layout and the idea of planning for different combinations of clothing with basic block colours.

I have made several lists of 'things to do' before we leave. Number one on the list is writing my littles reports over the next few weekends! Number two is re-reading the guidebooks and dreaming of all the fabulous places to go and fun things to do.





Source: simplemom.net via Nicky on Pinterest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate every one!