Friday 6 April 2012

Photo A Day

This year, I am participating in Becky Higgins Project Life and for me that means taking a photo every day throughout the year. With the help of my Canon and my iphone, I have managed to take at least one photo every.single.day this year (so far). I am impressed that I have stuck with this project in to April. I wonder if I can keep it up for the rest of the year?

Here are some of my recent photos:
 Lunch time in the lovely autumn sunshine (taken with instagram app)

 The first signs of trees changing colour in our street (taken with instagram app)

 Tea cake for afternoon tea

Sewing progress on my Vignette in Stitches quilt

I love that this project is a way for me to capture the little things in my life and to remind me of all that I have to be grateful for; good food, lovely friends, beautiful weather, time to stitch, the list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate every one!