Sunday 15 April 2012

Grey Clouds

These past few weeks have been particularly difficult for me in an emotional sense. I am not looking for sympathy, I am just keeping it real.
This is part of my journey.
Sometimes, I feel like I have grey clouds hanging over me and it feels like bad weather is looming. After finding out that my knee was injured again (I have re-torn the Anterior Cruciate Ligament- ACL that I had reconstructed several years ago) I have not been able to walk much, or to really get out and about. Whilst I can see the positive things, I know that things are good for me and that there are many others who are not as fortunate as I, still those grey clouds hang around and cause me to not see things clearly, to not count my blessings as often as I should.
These past six months have been the most difficult of my life and I know that I need to keep reminding myself that this too shall pass.
I am looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow, I am looking forward to being back in my usual routine and I can't wait to see my 'little people' who have the wonderful ability to make anyone forget their problems. It is easy to get caught up in their innocence and sweet outlook on life. Being 5 is the best!

Here's to sunshine and blue skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate every one!