Thursday 5 April 2012

Crafty Reading

These lovely books arrived in the mail last week and fortunately, I will have plenty of reading time over the Easter break to enjoy them.
I can't wait to start stitching some of the motifs from "Doodle Stitching" by Aimee Ray. The colours are just so bright and happy! The "Motif Collection" even came with a CD of all the patterns so you can easily print them out at different sizes. You can visit Aimee's website here.


I also ordered Vintage Notions; an inspirational guide to needlework, cooking, sewing, fashion and fun is a unique book filled with crafty articles and ideas for every month of the year. I love the little snippets of fabric, embroidery and fashion, making me wish I was a  glamorous and fashionable 1920's lady. Amy's website and blog is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate every one!